Worm diseases are very common and affect humans, animals and plants. About 250 species of these parasites are now known to live in the human body. The most common human lesions are worms, roundworms, tapeworms.
The treatment and eradication of worms is often done medically, using various medicines for worms for humans. However, in some cases, for example, if worms are detected during pregnancy, the use of chemicals is prohibited. In such cases, you can use alternative, more sparing for the body folk recipes for worms.
Consider various effective methods on how to remove worms with folk remedies.
Pumpkin seeds for worms
There are many recipes for how to deal with worms with pumpkin seeds:
- Eat three tablespoons of pumpkin seeds on an empty stomach. After two hours, drink a laxative (you can use vegetable oil). The procedure can be repeated the next day.
- Eat half a glass of pumpkin seeds in the morning and evening a quarter of an hour before meals for 7 days.
- A decoction of pumpkin seeds: Pour 500 grams of unpeeled seeds with a liter of boiled water and put it in a water bath for 2 hours. Then cool the broth, drain and drink in small portions for an hour.
It should be borne in mind that pumpkin seeds for all recipes should be raw, not heat-treated. These safe recipes can also be used to prevent worms in humans. It is good to put cleansing enemas after their use on the second and third day, since the worms come out for several days. This will help prevent the body from being poisoned by breakdown products.
Garlic for worms
It is also a good folk remedy for worms, which can also be used for prevention.
- Boil the porridge of 5 cloves of garlic in 200 ml of milk on low heat in a closed container for about 15 minutes and then let it boil until it cools under the lid. Take 1 teaspoon hot 4-5 times daily before meals for a week.
- Add freshly squeezed garlic juice (10-12 drops) to a glass of milk, take a quarter cup 4 times a day for 7 days.
- Garlic worm paste. To prepare it, add 5-10 grams of garlic to a glass of boiling water, let it soak for several hours. Enema 1-2 hours before bedtime. The course of treatment is one week. You can combine these processes with the intake of garlic inside.
Herbs for worms
- Tansy is an ancient remedy for worms. But this plant has contraindications: you can not use it to repel worms in children and during pregnancy. To prepare an infusion of tansy, pour 1 tablespoon of plant flowers with a glass of boiling water and let it infuse under the lid for 4 hours. Then strain and consume 1 tablespoon 4 times daily before meals.
- Bitterness. With the help of this herb, roundworms and worms can be removed. It is necessary to prepare an infusion: pour 1 teaspoon of wormwood in 500 ml of boiling water. After it cools, strain and take 2 tablespoons three times a day 30 minutes before meals. It is recommended to sweeten the infusion with honey.
- Collection of herbs against worms. To prepare the mixture, you will need: a spoonful of chamomile, yellow gentian root, tansy flowers, 2 tablespoons wormwood and 3 tablespoons sea buckthorn. Mix all the herbs well and boil 1 tablespoon of the mixture with 200 ml of boiling water in a thermos for 8-10 hours. Take in the morning on an empty stomach and before bed for 3 days.
When using folk remedies for worms, it is also important to follow a diet in order to create conditions unfavorable for their reproduction. It is necessary to exclude bakeries and pasta, cereals (except buckwheat, rice, corn), sweets, fatty foods. It is useful to use low-fat yogurt, sour fruit drinks and compotes, boiled vegetables.