Knowing how to get pumpkin seeds from worms is essential for anyone who has been infected with parasites. This product is the strongest antiparasitic agent. The complex of substances in the composition of the seeds has a detrimental effect on most helminths; if the dosage and composition are observed, it has no side effects, unlike the synthetic agents. The product actively fights worms, can be used regardless of age.
Do pumpkin seeds help with worms?
Pumpkin seeds from worms have been used since antiquity. The complex of useful substances contained in the product helps to strengthen the immune system, improve the function of the gastrointestinal tract, heart and blood vessels, but is harmful to parasites.
Particularly toxic to helminths is cucurbitin, which is found only in pumpkin seeds. Cucurbitin completely paralyzes uninvited "visitors", stopping their vital activity and causing death.
The properties of pumpkin seeds not only rid the parasites, but also restore the body after an invasion.
Indications for use
Pumpkins and pumpkin seeds are completely incompatible. The seed is harmful to helminths, so it is used both to prevent helminth infections and to fight invasions. The product is used for contamination:
- cystoses (films)
How to get pumpkin seeds from worms for children and adults: recipes
Seeds are allowed to be taken to eliminate helminths at any age. The main thing is to follow the preparation and taking regimen, do not exceed the required dose and within a few days you can forget about the worms.
Zucchini (a deadly toxin for worms) is not only found in pumpkin seeds. Its highest concentration is found in the green shell of the seed. Therefore, in the process of preparing anthelmintic drugs using pumpkin seed, the shell must be preserved.
A milk-pumpkin cocktail will bring a special benefit for adults in the fight against worms. You need to take a glass of milk, the same number of pumpkin kernels, put it in a blender, grind it. Drink a cocktail immediately after waking up. You can drink some water in an hour. After 4 hours after taking the cocktail, it is necessary to make an enema. After the cleaning process, you must eat.
The duration of treatment against worms is 5 days.
Children will love the "pumpkin" milk for the destruction of worms. By the age of 5, instead of seeds, it is better for the child to use "milk" from the kernels. To prepare it you need:
- Ground seeds (70-100 g) pour 400 ml of water, simmer for 2 hours on low heat.
- After removing from the heat, wrap the pot with a towel, leave it overnight. In the morning, drain the liquid, insist another half hour.
- Next, you must mix the resulting product with boiled milk (1: 1). Give the child in the morning.
Children over 5 years old can be given 150 grams of seeds. They need to be ground, pour a glass of milk. Give the child a drink immediately after waking up before eating.
During pregnancy, pumpkin kernels will not only destroy the helminths, but will also remove the manifestations of poisoning and eliminate the swelling.
To prepare an antiparasitic agent, it is necessary to mix the milk with the seeds in a blender (take a glass of each of the ingredients), drink a "cocktail" instead of breakfast.
After an hour or two, you should take a teaspoon of castor oil to clean the dead worms. The enema should not be given to pregnant women.
A deadly "weapon" against worms is the pumpkin kernels in combination with the garlic cloves. For garlic-pumpkin medicine you need:
- Lightly fry the stone blocks (150 g) in a dry pan until a golden hue appears.
- Grate the seeds and peeled garlic cloves of a small head into a pulp.
- When you wake up, immediately eat a tablespoon of the product.
To lighten the caustic effect of the garlic-pumpkin mixture, you can put it on a small piece of brown bread.
Children from worms should not take a mixture of pumpkin seeds and garlic - there is a risk of burning esophagus, stomach.
Anti-worm treatment course - 3-4 days.
With castor oil
The dosage and the correct order of use of the products are important in this antiparasitic recipe. Adults and children over 12 years of age should eat at least 150 g of kernels. Roasted pumpkin seeds are also suitable for this purpose.
An hour before bedtime, you should drink castor oil (one tablespoon for adults, half less for teenagers). The oil has a cleansing effect and will remove worms that are destroyed by the pumpkin kernels.
Children under 12 eat at least 50 seeds that can be crushed. In the evening, you should give the child half a tablespoon of castor oil.
An effective antiparasitic agent, which is especially loved by sweets and children, is pumpkin seeds with honey. To prepare it you need:
- Take pumpkin kernels: adults - 250 g, adolescents - 100 g, children - 60-70 g.
- Mix with kernels 1 kg. large. honey. Dilute lightly with boiled water.
- Take immediately after bedtime. After 2 hours, drink a laxative or enema.
The anti-parasitic course lasts three days.
For children, seeds from worm infestation are best given in ground form.
Honey-pumpkin medicine is not suitable for allergy sufferers, as honey is a strong allergen.
With dill seeds
An effective recipe for the rapid destruction and removal of worms is pumpkin kernels with dill seeds. Required:
- Mix in a tablespoon of each ingredient.
- Boil 2 liters of boiling water, leave for 50-60 minutes and then drain.
- Drink up to 5 times a day.
Due to the cleansing ability of dill seed, the intestines are emptied more often, worms that have died from pumpkin kernels are regularly excreted. This avoids enemas and laxatives.
The duration of treatment for worms is one week.
Pumpkin kernel deworming with soda (sodium bicarbonate) is recommended for adults only. For children, this method is contraindicated.
- pumpkin kernels - half a glass.
- honey - half a glass;
- Sodium bicarbonate - half a teaspoon.
Preparation and reception shades:
- Grate the pumpkin kernels, mix with the honey.
- Add baking soda.
- Remove the medicine in a dark place.
- Insist 10-11 days.
- Take the drug for 1 tbsp. large. immediately after sleep.
- After 2 hours, a soda enema is recommended to cleanse the intestines of dead worms (add 20 g of sodium carbonate per liter of water).
It will take a week for the worms to be destroyed this way.
With infusions of sea buckthorn and oak bark
First, you need to prepare an herbal infusion. Mix the ingredients well in equal proportions. Then prepare the plant mixture with half a glass of boiling water. Infuse the liquid for an hour and a half.
After that, you should eat 250-300 g of seeds, washed with infusion. After 3 hours, take Epsom salt (20-25 g).
You can get rid of worms with a decoction of pumpkin kernels. It is prepared simply:
- Put half a kilo of seeds in water (1 liter), simmer for an hour and a half on low heat, preventing the liquid from boiling.
- Then cool, squeeze the seeds, pour the liquid.
- Within an hour, drink the whole broth in small sips.
The worms will be destroyed after a dose of the drug. To avoid infection, you should repeat the treatment after a month.
Puree with vegetables
An excellent antiparasitic medicine for children is pumpkin kernels ground in a blender with natural carrot-apple juice or puree. The dish will not only destroy the worms, but also strengthen the immune system, stabilize digestion and add energy to the child.
For adults and children after the age of 12, a cleansing enema will help enhance the antiparasitic action. It should be placed after 3 hours after taking the product with pumpkin seeds. The best choice is a process with the addition of castor oil or magnesium sulfate (magnesium, Epsom salt).
Deworming with pumpkin seeds according to the doctor's shape
The method that uses pumpkin kernels according to the author's method is considered one of the most effective. The treatment regimen includes the following steps:
- Destruction of adult worms. In the morning and evening you should drink an infusion of wormwood (a teaspoon of dry grass is prepared with 2 cups of boiling water). To avoid side effects, you can not drink more than 100 g of infusion per day. The course lasts 3 days, then a break of five days.
- Removal of smaller specimens of worms and pest eggs with the help of nuclei. At this stage, you need to eat pumpkin seeds, so it is important to know how many kernels you need to hatch the worms. The dose is accurate: exactly 300 grams of seed, which is eaten dry immediately after sleep. You can not drink water, so as not to weaken the anthelmintic effect.
- After 2 hours, you should drink magnesium, after another 60 minutes, enema. Rectal cleaning is done every 2. 5 hours. The course is one week, then you have to take a break of 7 days.
- Removal of worm litter. Use a combination of olive oil and lemon juice (one tablespoon of each ingredient).
The author of the technique advises to repeat the treatment 4 times.
It is forbidden to conduct an antiparasitic cycle in expectant mothers, children under 16 years, with gastric and intestinal ulcers, kidney stones or gallstones.
Characteristics of the use of pumpkin oil from helminths
Pumpkin seed oil has also been shown to be a potent antiparasitic agent. To fight infections, it is important to know how to properly get pumpkin oil to kill worms:
- It is necessary to take the drug 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
- Simultaneously with swallowing, you should put enemas with oil. Children - 25 g of pure product, adults - 50. The procedure is performed before bedtime.
Pumpkin seed oil should be consumed orally and cleansing procedures should be done rectally for 7-10 days.
Side effects and contraindications
Pumpkin kernels are very useful, but their intake is prohibited in many cases:
- The product is not recommended for people suffering from chronic diarrhea (due to laxative action).
- The choleretic and diuretic action makes it impossible to obtain seeds in diseases of the kidneys and liver.
- The use of the product in hearths is prohibited.
Side effects occur only when the dose is significantly exceeded:
- seizures nausea, vomiting.
- allergies (urticaria);
- feeling of pulse;
- severe diarrhea, painful urination.
Pumpkin seeds are the strongest antiparasitic agent. All recipes that use the product are useful and effective against infections. Strict adherence to the cooking plan, compliance with the dosage will help in the rapid destruction of pests.