Various organisms can inhabit the human body. Those that, due to their vital activity, harm human health, are called parasites. Parasites in the human body are not necessarily worms, they can also be other living organisms that cause harm to humans. Dangerous parasites can inhabit the entire territory of the earth. So what are parasites and how do they affect humans?
Types of parasites
There are more than 2000 representatives of the types of parasites in the human body. They are divided according to their type, their way of existence, their methods of reproduction. There are also mandatory and prosthetic parasites.
Mandatory parasites can only live in the host body. Mandatory intracellular parasites are completely dependent on their host, so they do not seriously harm it.
Optionally he can live part of his life cycle as a free man, while the other part can be kept in the body of the host. All of these can affect various internal organs and tissues. Some of them exist for a long time and at the same time do not manifest in any way. The appearance of others is accompanied by characteristic symptoms. Helminthiasis
Human helminthiasis is caused by various worms. Currently, there are more than 300 types of helminths in humans. They are located between worms, both of which require parasites and are optional. Also, depending on the form of interaction of the parasite with the host organism, they are divided into two groups: ectoparasites and endoparasites. They belong to different classes and can parasitize in different organs. Worms in humans are one of the most common diseases. The appearance of worms in humans can be caused, not only by dirty hands. You can be infected by pets, animals, fish, and dirty water. The disease depends on the types of worms that have entered the body. To understand what effects worms can have, you need to know what worms are. By knowing which worms can appear and their characteristics, you can protect yourself from infection.
- Roundworms. Most of the worms in this class are parasitic. The main differences of this order are: an administrative cavity, an existing anus, the presence of a capital body cavity. The most common types of helminths in humans are worms, worms, trichinella, worms. Roundworms are geohelminths, meaning they do not require a temporary host to mature and reproduce. All their vital activity can occur within an organism. Some pet geraniums in pets can become dangerous to humans, for example, toxocara worms.
- The films are parasites on the human body that live mainly in the intestines. There are two groups of films: bioelectronics and geotextiles. Most of these worms are bio-helminths. To grow, they must enter the body of an intermediate host, which is the animal, as well as fish and mollusks. The most common films in this group include bovine films, wide film, echinococcus, alveoli. The films can grow to large sizes, parasitizing the human body. The longest worm - the wide tape can reach 25 meters in length.
- Suckers. One of the most complex organisms that can live in a person. All of these parasites can infect various organs. Any type of worm of this type causes hairy. Fluke, liver fluke, lanceolate fluke, are fluke flukes.
- Scratches or worms with a thorny head are among the smallest strips. These types of parasites are quite rare in the human body. You can get them from sick fish. They only parasitize the intestines, since they do not have a digestive system. Also in the human body there are representatives such as giant scrapers.
Protectors are the simplest organisms. They belong to a heterogeneous group of living organisms. Protectors can not be described as animals or mushrooms. Protectors are unicellular, colonial, and less commonly multicellular organisms. Some of them can parasitize the human body. The most dangerous protectors are malaria plasmatoma and amoeba of dysentery. Parasites can cause diseases such as malaria, dysentery. Various types cause serious pathologies in humans. And if they have been identified, you should consult a doctor.
Various insects, especially those living in tropical countries, cause insecticide. Insecting causes various pathological changes in human organs. Most often, the eyes, skin and gastrointestinal tract are affected. A variety of insects can cause insecticide:
- Mosquitoes, fleas and bugs - infect through unprotected areas of human skin.
- kittens and flies - infect humans, leaving their offspring in the form of eggs or larvae in skin wounds. You can also become infected with certain types of flies by swallowing their larvae.
All insects that parasitize the human body have the ability to release toxic substances. Depending on the pathogen, the clinical picture is displayed. Insects can have allergic and mechanical effects on humans.
Top - 7 most common parasites
Parasites that live in the human body can cause serious diseases. We offer the top 7 of the most creepy and terrifying parasites that can inhabit the human body. From the list you can find out which parasites live in different countries and how they are dangerous.
- Φιλάρια.A slender long worm found in the tropics and subtropics. The parasite is transmitted by mosquitoes. Filariae cause such a terrible disease as elephantiasis. In countries where the parasite is present, more than one hundred and twenty million people suffer from elephantiasis. Filariae parasitize the body, clogging the lymph vessels. After that, the person begins a strong development of the limbs.
- Anisakids.Hedgehog larvae have long been considered harmless. But in the mid-twentieth century, scientists discovered that shingles can in some cases even lead to death. You can be infected by parasites from poorly processed seafood, including fish. Anisakidia is one of the most terrible parasites in humans. Anisacid larvae that enter the stomach cause the formation of tumors and the development of ulcers.
- One of the most famous pests is themovie movie.Having been infected with a worm from dirty hands or raw meat, a person may not be aware of the disease for a long time. Geohelminths of this type cause severe weight loss. Its size, located inside the owner, can reach several meters. Sometimes they live in the body for many years, they do not manifest at all.
- Schistosome.With the development of tourism, this type of pest began to expand its geography. Living in tropical wild forests, the schistosome parasite can enter the body when it swims in water bodies. May cause severe liver and bladder disease. Particularly dangerous for children. In the child's body, the schistosome causes the development of anemia and is able to stop the development.
- Risht.Inhabits subtropical regions of Asia and Africa. Dracunculiasis, which is caused by the Indian worm, is a dangerous disease. During the placement of the larvae by the female Rishta, it penetrates the skin of the host. The person feels intense pain and itching. There is a high risk of getting dracunulas when you drink dirty water.
- Parasites mainly affect the digestive system, liver and skin. But there are species that live in the brain, such as cysticercus.They can live up to 30 years, causing mental disorders: hallucinations, depression, short-term memory loss.
- Toxoplasma.One of the most common helminths on earth. Toxoplasmosis is of two types: congenital and acquired. In the first case, the infection occurs in the uterus. Most often it causes serious pathologies and leads to fetal death. Acquired disease affects the central nervous system and can cause brain cancer. Toxoplasma often causes the development of schizophrenia.